onsdag 25 augusti 2010

Halloweenbox...

Hi!
I told you some time ago that I bought myself a
martha stewart scoringboard this summer.
I promised to show what I´ve done with it,
so here we go!
I have made this box for Wild Orcid Crafts

I have made a halloweenbox using Magnolias
papers from the "So spooky collection 2009".
The lid is made by black cardstock.
I have embossed all edges and corners with
holographic embossingpowder.
I have also sprayed the whole box with
glimmermist, though that is hard to catch
on these photos.


I have used Martha stewart border punch for the
edges of the lid.

The spiderwebstamp comes from Magnolia and
also the fencestamp.


The tag is Magnolias Doohickeys.
I have inked the edges with Distress Ink
Walnut stain.


Here is the box inside:


Have you started  with your Halloweencards yet?
I usually don´t make many but they are fun to make!

Have a nice day!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous i like the colors
    Just great
    Tineke

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello Lillemor,

    So spooky, what is inside the box??? I love your design, it is gorgeous! Have a great day.

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Lillemor,
    Gorgeous box and I love the Halloween Theme - gorgeous colours.
    Love Kerry xxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Jag älskar färgerna! va fint det är med motiv innuti asken.
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  5. Å jisses så fint!! Och har jag glömt att berömma dig för alla underbara skapelser i tidningen? Isåfall kommer det här: Oooootroligt snygga alster!! Det här måste ha varit den bästa tidningen hittills =D

    Ha en fin lördag!
    Kram
    Malin

    SvaraRadera
  6. lovely box, it's almost a pity that halloween isn't such a big thing overhere in holland, especially when I see all those nice stamps and papers, the inside of your box made me giggle, it's really very funny :-)

    gr
    Miranda

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!