lördag 14 augusti 2010

Welcome little princess...

♥Hi stampers!♥
First of all I want to ♥thank♥ all of you who take
your time to visit me and also leave a little
comment now and then. It makes me so happy
to read and I love to see who you are coming here!

***
I am entering this challenges with my princesscard:

The flowers comes from Wildorchidcrafts.
The cute stamps is Fairydust-Tilda from
Magnolias Fairytalecollection 2010.

I have used Fiskars scalloped borderpunch around the
bottompanel. Just under Tilda I have used
Magnolia DooHickey's "Tilda Lace die".
The pink frog paper is from Magnolias own line.
Isn´t it pretty???

The tagdie is a nestabilitie die that I have ordered from
USA. The text says: Welcome...little princess.
I have sprayed the whole card with glimmermist
and used stickles stardust to get a sparkling effect.

The long curly white embellishments to the right
comes from magnolias own store. My oldest daughter (18)
told me that I just have to get these cool things
for my cards! ;o) They comes in many different colours.
And I think they turned out pretty well, don´t you?!

♥I hope you all will have a great saturday!♥
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a little note.

15 kommentarer:

  1. What a stunning card my dear ... I love the colours and all the pretty details! Great work!

    Have a lovely weekend, big Hugs Tanja

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh Lillemor this is such a confection of gorgeous loveliness! Such a stunning creation I am in love!
    hugs
    kim x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow, this is just so beautiful. Everything match. I love this one.
    Hugs, Yvon

    SvaraRadera
  4. it's gorgeous, cute, sweet, lovely etc
    and the long curls are absolutely stunning
    And I liked you previous card as well, nice sketch and coloring

    hugzz
    Miranda

    SvaraRadera
  5. Such a beautiful card! Your blog is always such an inspiration to me!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Stunning card! ♥ I just love your coloring! It looks so perfect!

    Hugs,
    Manuela

    SvaraRadera
  7. Really beautiful,love your blog ~ Mel

    SvaraRadera
  8. Åh det är ljuvligt Lillemor.
    Så fina färger och visst är detta motivet sött?
    Gillar spiralerna roligt med lite anorlunda dekos.
    Fint med Fiskars runt hörnet.
    Du gör så vackra kort lillemor.
    Kramis Camilla

    SvaraRadera
  9. its a really beautiful card but I allready said that on your other blog. I also want to say hi cause I'm a new DT member for Magnolia!! Hope you come and visit my blog too.. Looking forward working with you! Big hugs xx Marley
    http://www.magnolia-marley.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  10. wowowzzzaaaa I love your cards, they are so sweet and elegant.
    The embelishments are amaizing!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Supersött!
    Fina färger, fint målat och perfekt dekorerat :)

    SvaraRadera
  12. Hello Lillemor,

    It is always a great pleasure to visit your blog. Your talent is so great! This card is just gorgeous. Have a great week!

    Lots of hugs from Holland,
    Monique xxx

    SvaraRadera
  13. Hi Lillemor!

    This is absolutly stunning! Your coloring is gorgeous! I love those cheeks. The pinks are beautiful. Those flowers are perfect, I've never seen the ones on the left before, they are beautiful!

    Hugs, Mindy

    SvaraRadera
  14. What a stunning card i like those long curly white embellishments and all the flowers and colors
    Tineke

    SvaraRadera
  15. Your card is a wonderful feeling. Wonderful use of color.

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!