söndag 24 april 2011

Just because...

Hi!
Today I want to share this card with you.
A have used IndianTilda from Magnolia.
I got the beatiful text from my Dt-friend Tanja
I am entering
challenge # 21 wings.
with my card.
All flowers on this card comes from WOC.
The pink decorationberries comes from Magnolia.


I have used Designpapers from Pion Design,
called Minnenas Atljé.
I have cut out the butterfly from one of my
new papers from. Pion Design.

I have used Magnolias Doohickey heartlace.
The borderstamp with clock is Pink Paisley.

Stickles: Platinum and stardust.
Homemade glimmermist.
Ink: Stazon Timberbrown.

Colouring Distress ink reinkers:
Skin: Tattered rose, vintage photo
Hair: Black sooth, walnut stain.
Pink: Tattered rose, aged mahogny,
dusty concord, black sooth.
Steem and leaves: peeled paint.


I have scratched, inked and sewed all edges.
The flowers are inked with walnut stain.


I have used some stiches on my sewingmachine
to get the wrinkled lace.
A pale pink feather behind the lace was
just what I needed to create this special
dreaming feeling...

Happy dreams to all of you and may
all your dreams come true!






10 kommentarer:

  1. Such a stunning card! And your coloring is just so gorgeous!

    SvaraRadera
  2. OJ OJ såååååå fint kort,coh din målning kan verkligen få en att tappa hakan!! =)UNDERBART!

    Kram Maritha

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful card! I like the details and the colors you used.

    Hugs,
    Nanda

    SvaraRadera
  4. I am always so jealous of your colouring when i come to visit your blog. i am still working on my blending, i sometimes seem to end up with unblended lines. But im not giving up just yet.
    x laura x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Lillemor! :)
    Oh, I just love your card! :) Tilda looks so pretty and your colouring is just fabulous! And those Pion Design papers - ain´t they gorgeous - I love them all! :)
    Your d´card design is fantastic with all those beautiful embellies and details!

    Wishing you a wonderful spring :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    SvaraRadera
  6. Å herremin, dette var lekkert!
    Nydelig fargelagt motiv, jeg er stum av beundring.
    Skikkelig flott med de lagene og de lekre detaljene i pynten. :)

    Ha en flott kveld.
    Klem, Anne.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wow she is soooo beautiful, love the soft colors and the feathers under the lace

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hej Lillemor!
    Yet another stunning card from you! oh my, i just love your creations so much! that vintage shabby style is definitly one of my favourites! and your colouring is always soooo delicate!
    älskar ditt kort, helt enkelt sagt!
    Glad P°sk till dig och din familj!
    Varma franska kramisar fr°n dt kollega, Kianel.

    SvaraRadera
  9. What a great card you have made.

    Hugs Marga

    SvaraRadera
  10. Symaskinen har jag tänkt ställa fram många gånger. Undrar när jag får tummen ur...
    Ha en härlig vår!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!