söndag 26 juli 2009

Lazy summerdays #6

Today I want to share a bucket of strawberries
with you all who visits my blog! There were so
many lovely stamps in my Dt-packagefrom
Magnolia so it was really hard to choose which
one to use...

As you can see I chose "Tilda with strawberries"
for this card. The text was released earlier this
years.

My friend SasSa has thougt me how to first
cut out a part of the image with a scissor and
then put that part outside the spellbinder die,
like I have done here with Tildas feeth. Thanks
for the tip my firend!

And so a close up at the strawberrybucket...
I have mixed distress ink peeled paint and
broken china for this green colour.



Have a really nice sunday and thanks for visiting
my blog! //Lillemor

6 kommentarer:

  1. Ååå så skjønt kort!! Helt nyydelig det stempelet!:)) Og fargene du bruker er så lekre. Papirene passer så godt også!
    Ønsker deg en herlig søndag!
    Klem, Camilla.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Önskar så att jag hade köpt den kollektionen...
    Mycket fint kort!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stunning card, your colouring is gorgeous.

    Liza x

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a beautiful cards you have made the last days!! lOVE them, they have such great details on it, and the colouring is perfect!!! Love,
    Jacqueline

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful!! I love your coloring and this card is no exception. I also love all the gorgeous details you add to really complete the card! :)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh this is so pretty and you have coloured the image perfectly

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!