söndag 15 november 2009

Christmascard in pink...

I have made a Christmas card in pink for
the november challenge at StampARTic.
All stamps comes from Magnolia.


I have notices that I have soon reached 10.000
visiters sence I opened my Magnoliablogg in june!
It´s soon time for a bloggcandy to celebrate that
so many wants to visit my blogg!!!
Pay attention so you don´t miss this party.

Have a nice sunday all of you. I am going to my
regular scrapmeeting with my friends today and
I will hopefully come home with a bunch of new
Christmascrads in my bag. Well, that´s my intention
anyway...Usually I don´t get that much done when
we meet, I drink coffee and laugh and have a real good
time but don´t really work as much as I was planned...
Do you recognize that?????? *LOL*

Thanks for visiting my blogg!
Don´t forget to leave a note before you go.


6 kommentarer:

  1. Som vanigt ett helt underbart kort! Ha en fortsatt trevlig helg! //Lena

    SvaraRadera
  2. A gorgeous card Lillemor, I love pink at christmas..... well I love pink all the time!

    Liza x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow! Simply stunning! Love the pink :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. this is just adorable
    xoxo BA

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love this card Lillemor..Absolutely Beautiful!!..Hugs, Ila

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love this card and especially the way you have shaped the card. Did you use a die to cut this? If so, which one?

    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!