tisdag 30 mars 2010

Fairytale Tilda...


Goodmorning!

It´s almost impossible to choose any favourite
among Magnolias new stamps...They are all so
adorable, but this little darling is one of my
dearest right now!

♥ Fairytale Tilda ♥



The flowers comes from Wildorchid crafts.
The butterflies is Karen Marie clip from Panduro.





The papers: My Minds Eye "quite contrary".
Leavepunch: Marta Stewart.
I have tried my sewingmachine and attaced
the papers to the panels.



I have used distress ink refills:
Skin: tattered rose+vintage photo
Dress: bundled sage
Frog: peeled paint
Flowers, lace on dress: victorian velvet
Wings: broken china
Hair: Antique linnen+vintage photo




I have distresessed the background with
blending tool + broken china distress ink pad.
The paper edges are inked with
walnut stain distress ink pad.

Now I have to go back to my livingroom,
there is still some work to be done there!

Have a nice day!



12 kommentarer:

  1. Ohh my this is stunning , have to look over and over again for all the wonderful details and your colouring is fabulous !!

    Hugs, Ellen

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hey Lillemor, This is such a beautifull card! I love the colors you have used and this stamp is sooooo cute! Can't wait till the new Magnolia's are available in Holland! The fairytale collection is so nice, I think it's going to be hard to choose for me to!
    Have a nice day.
    Hugs, Linda.

    SvaraRadera
  3. wow Lillemor your card is beautiful !!!I love the Fairy Tilda and your colouring !!!
    big hugs
    tina46

    SvaraRadera
  4. Sagolikt fint!
    Den stämpeln MÅSTE jag bara ha!

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is absolutely beautiful! Loved every single detail about it! Great job!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Åååå så söta de nya stämplarna är!! Ljuuvligt kort och vackert färglagt =) ser verkligen fram emot att blädra i den nya magnolia ink tidningen och få mig en rejäl dos med inspiration =)

    Kram
    malin

    SvaraRadera
  7. Vilket jättefint kort och denna stämpel är verkligen helt underbar!!!
    Måste bara köpa den när den kommer ut!
    Kram, Sanne

    SvaraRadera
  8. Ååå så søtt kort igjen!!:)
    Liker så godt de vakre fargene du setter sammen, og de passer så godt med fargene på motivet!! Nydelig pynt også:)) *sukk*
    God påskeklem, Camilla.

    SvaraRadera
  9. I agree with you, it's just impossible to choose between all these new cuties !!!
    Your card is just amazing and can't stop looking at your creations !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hello Lillemor,

    She is a FAIRYTALE! I love this card. Great design! Beautiful colours!

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    SvaraRadera
  11. Hello Lillemor, I have to agree, this sweet Tilda is a new favourite for me too, your card is soooooo beautiful, your colouring, papers, flowers and all your gorgeous details are amazing. hugs Jodie from Oz

    SvaraRadera
  12. Sooo wonderful card...love your style!Janine

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!