torsdag 8 april 2010

Do you dare to come???

Today I want to show you my last card that
was published in Magnolia Ink Fairytales.
I have made an invitationscard with
the little cute PirateEdwin.



All materials comes from Magnolia.
The paper comes from
"So Spookycollection 2009".



"HW-09 skull" from "So spookycollection 2009".

The whole card.
I have made a lot of cuts in the edges, to make the feeling
of an old map. Then I draw with a brown pen
around the edge. I have inked the edges with
walnut stain and black sooth.

5 kommentarer:

  1. I really love this little pirate and the big skull is really too fun !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. This looks great hope to get my Magnolia ink 3 very soon, love to see al the entries of the talented DT.

    Have a lovely weekend, Ellen

    SvaraRadera
  3. A very cute card Lillemor and such wonderful colouring and design. I love how you made the background to look like a map, such a clever idea. Hugs, Chris x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lillemor,
    Your Pirate Map/Invitation is amazing, I love your design and detail. Edwin is so cute as a Pirate, your colouring is beautiful. Hugs Jodie from Oz

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is amazing Lillemor, such fabulous detail. x

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!