söndag 15 maj 2011

♥ New dies ♥

Hi stampers and friends ♥!
I am so happy to be able to show you what I´ve done
with the new Doohickey dies from magnolias
butterfly dream collection 2011.


I have used this new Tilda from Magnolias
Sweet Rainbow collection 2011
(Don´t know her true name yet)
and some lovely textstamps aswell.

Stickles stardust, cheese cloth, crackle paint
and corrugated cardboard is things I
can´t live without anymore...
Life is weard!


Designpaper from Magnolia
and these Doohickey dies:
Magnolia Tree
Heart Swirl
Grass
Swirly Butterfly
Dream tag


And my favourite is...

It´s almost impossible to choose
but the magnolia three  is just adorable!
I cut out 3 pieces of the tribe
and put some 3d-adhesive to get
a real pop-up feeling.

The magnolia flowers are so easy to work with
and I am sureyou will see it a lot
on my creations in the near future!


I must appologize for the quality on the photos.
I have used my husbands camera
(wich one I´m not used to handle)
and a lap that I am not really comfortable with.

My ordinary computer decided to take a "break"
the other day...So meanwhile it rests/being repaired
at the very expensive computerhospital :o(
I have to use things I am not used to.

Thanks for visiting my blog
and have a lovely sunday!
Hugs Lillemor

8 kommentarer:

  1. WOW!!! this is stunning Lillemor, absolutely stunning! I love the tree - I didn't order this one but I think I need to know! Gorgeous colours and the new Tilda is so beautiful too! hugs, Jane x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Absolutely stunning...love what you have done with the new dies! Thanks for the inspiration.

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOW!! Vilket kort! Fyllt till bredden av detaljer, utan att det verkar för mycket. Älskar hur du byggt upp en scen med de nya diesen och Tilda, helt underbart! Det här är den sortens kort man kan titta på timme ut och timme in utan att tröttna. :o)

    ligger lite efter i min blogglista, och stannade här en lång stund för att se på allt tjusigt du gjort under de senaste veckorna. Älskar alla dina skapelser, men jag måste säga att jag fullkomligt avgudar det champagneflask-formade 65 årskortet! Så himla läckert!

    kram,
    Hanna

    SvaraRadera
  4. WOWWOWWOW Lillemor!!! Så lekkert kort, og med så mange vakre detaljer du har satt sammen på en nydelig måte:) Tror mine favoritter må være tagen og sommerfuglene. Også gøy å se et nytt motiv;)
    Ha en fin søndag!
    Klem, Camilla

    SvaraRadera
  5. O so wonderful such a lovely card. Hugs Marja

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow, så utrolig flott og kreativt, helr nydelig. :)

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a gorgeous creation you made with the new dies! Beautiful details!
    hugs, Marlies

    SvaraRadera
  8. Åhhhh!!!
    Så vackra dies Lillemor och motivet var ur söt:)
    Gillade tagen mycket.
    Fina färger och blomträdet är underbart.
    Ser att du handlat hela butiken:)
    Snart är det 28 Maj:)
    Längtar så efter dig och SasSa.
    Kramar Camilla

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!