tisdag 30 oktober 2012

Free Tilda Stamp...

Hi!
The new issue of Magnolia Ink is now out for sale!
This time a FREE Tilda stamp comes along with the magazine-
so don´t miss this special little cutie!!!
I´ve got questions about my new glittersnow
that I used on my flowers at the shakercard
 in my most recent blogpost (scroll down).
It was actually  my dt-friend Monique who showed it to me
at the Magnoliaevent. It is a rather "heavy" snowglitter
that reminds of broken glass, just beatiful!
It´s called Twinklets Diamond Dust.
I´ve used it on the snowflakes and the spruces aswell.

♥♥


♥♥♥

♥♥♥


♥♥♥

♥♥♥


♥♥♥



Stamp: Free Tilda stamp, textstamp Love Magnolia
DooHickeys: Snowflake, Spruce, Dream Tag
Snow: White gesso, stickles and "Twinklets Diamond dust"
Colouring: Distress ink and Distress markers
Designpaper: Pion Design


Bye bye
thanks for visiting my blog!

20 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card Lillemor, so so beautiful and I love that Twinklets Diamonds glass.
    Hugs, Ellen

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh what an adorable stamp!!! Your card is just amazing!!
    Hugs, Dena

    SvaraRadera
  3. Me encanta los trabajos que haces, felicidades.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely card, Lillemor! Your coloring is really beautiful! I'm so excited to get my hands on the new magazine and the free stamp! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Mae

    SvaraRadera
  5. Underbart, ljuvligt komponerat med fina färgval! <3
    Kram Marie

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous and love that snow!

    Minnie

    SvaraRadera
  7. Such a phenomenal work of art, Lillemor!!!! Superb coloring of this sweet Tilda and gorgeous details.....a breathtaking little masterpiece!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Love these stamp!
    And love your card.

    hugs, Durvina

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautyful card Lillemore and such a sweetie this Tilda!!
    I love her!!

    Hugs, Karin

    SvaraRadera
  10. Wow how cute is this little one, and your card with it is so adorable! I hope the new magazine will soon arive in our local store.

    Hugs Thea

    SvaraRadera
  11. Vilket jättefint kort och denna lilla Tilda månste man ju bara ha hon är så SÖT. Gillar glittret du har på snöflingarn och granarna:)
    /Charlotte

    SvaraRadera
  12. Wow, what a great card! Love your work very much, it´s always an inspiration. Thank you very much for it!
    The new Tilda is really cute, isn´t it? :-)
    Have a nice day,
    Bine

    SvaraRadera
  13. Vad ska jag säga...? SÅ himla fin, Lillemor! ♥

    SvaraRadera
  14. Beautiful card, the image is really cute, can't wait to see your nativity cards :) x

    SvaraRadera
  15. Hello, What a lovely card, I also like the stamp, she is cute. Thanks for the inspiration. Vanliga halsningar Annemieke

    SvaraRadera
  16. This is delightful, I love all the pretty details
    Hugs julie P

    SvaraRadera
  17. You know I LOVE your creations as always :-)) Very soft and gentle touch on your coloring and card arrangement, I love it so much !!! Thank you very much for your nice comment on my project, you made my day, truly happy with encouragement from teamie:-))
    hugs,
    Ying

    SvaraRadera
  18. Simply stunning!!! Your work is always gorgeous!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!