It´s time to share my Top 10 from 2012.
Every single card is handmade with
a special thought for a special person.
I have chosed colours, stamps
and embellishments for that special
person the card was made for.
1. A popup-card for my youngest daugher getting 9.
And below: inside the popup-card.
Inside stamps from Prince and Princesses 2012.
2. A birtdaytag with Edwin in Miami
from Summer Memories 2012.
3. Tilda Princess of valley from
Prince & Princesses 2012.
This trip was a memory for life,
5. This card is made to the memory of our
6. Birthdaycard to Janne that was our leader
7. I won one of MDUC challenges with this card.
8. Birtdaycard to my son.
9. Christmascard for my daughter and her hubby.
(Yes I know, I hardly understand it myself
having such grownup children....).