lördag 5 oktober 2013

MDUC...

Goodevening :)
It´s saturdaynight and time for another scheduled post from me.
At the moment I´m with my beatiful 
friends Debbie and Camilla H.
We are having a blast somewhere in Borås 
after the MagnoliaDay.

At MDUC we are always having a blast!
Today it´s Loris time to pick a challenge and she´ve
chosen "Blue, brown and white combination".

I´ve used this new Tilda from "Little London".



The shape of the card is made with a Gocreate die
 I bought at Ally Pally in London.


Just love all Tildas with umbrellas! 
Don´t know why really...don´t like rain that much :)


I know...I might have went a little nuts with the frantage.... ;)
But it´s a pretty cool effect. 
Looks like Tilda is walking through mud!


Flowerberries and DooHickeys from Magnolia .
Flowers from Iamroses and Woc.



Wishing you a great end at the weekend!

Hugs & kisses
Lillemor

8 kommentarer:

  1. Supervakkert kort Lillemor! Og det ble veldig stilig med Frantagen:)
    Tenkte masse på dere i går.
    God klem, Camilla

    SvaraRadera
  2. Absolutely beautiful. Love the new serie.
    Hugs, Yvon

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wonderful card Lillemor! I love it!
    Hugs, Manuela

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow as always your card is so stunning,such a beauty.I love everything on your card Lillemor!!!

    big hugs Nit@

    SvaraRadera
  5. Amazing! I love this cute new stamp :) an absolutely beautiful card
    Big hugs xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a beautiful card Lillemor, love the colour combo, perfectly coloured Tilda and all that gorgeous Frantage!
    I'm so glad I got to meet you at Magnolia at the weekend, thanks for helping to make it a very special trip for me!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Underbart kort Lillemor! Frantagen gav verkligen en superläcker effekt!
    Kanonsnyggt!
    kram,
    Hanna

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!