tisdag 18 mars 2014

♥ Zodiac Aires Tilda ♥

I have made another card with new stamps from
Magnolias magical Zodiac-collection.
This time I´ve used Aires Tilda!

♥♥♥




Designpaper:
Magnolia Little easter and summermemories.



Colouring:
Distress ink reinkers.
Tildas dress: Old paper.




Frantage: aged green.



Doohickeys: clover and christmastag.
Other dies: Tim Holtz Packages and bows.




Other: Square doilie, charm, white feather,
flowers from Woc, 
liquid pearl platinum,
pink floss, white paint, wellum, lace,
silver spray from Magnolia.


 I just adore Tildas hair! 

Thanks for visiting my blog




9 kommentarer:

  1. WOW Lillemor what a beauty, lovely spring colours hugs Janny

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh what a very beautiful card! so pretty!!
    Mel. xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Vakkert kort Lillemor!! Og fargeleggingen er jo bare helt råååå!!
    Klem, Camilla

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous card Lillemor!! I love details and Tilda!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh my Lillemor this is absolutely darling! I love your beautiful colouring and design it is so super stunning! I love it!
    hugs
    kim x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Så vackert det blev vännen!
    Otroliga färger som du trollat fram, motivet är så sött.
    Blir glad av att se dina färgglada kort :)
    Kram Camilla <3

    SvaraRadera
  7. Adorable card, Lillemor. I love how you colored Tilda. She looks fabulous. Love all the pretty embellies, lots of texture.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    SvaraRadera
  8. WOW, WOW, WOW.....this knocks my socks off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A magnificent work of art!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful colouring and card design. A stunning card, Jx

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!