torsdag 23 juli 2009

Barftota utan strumpor och skor...

I found an old text from Magnolia in my hidings...
Think it suits this card perfect! "I want to go...
barefoot without socks and shoes...

I have embossed the wellum in the window
behind Tilda so you can see the silouette from
the background-beachstamp from the new stamps
"Lazy summerdays 2009". Tilda with surfboard is
also one new stamp from this release. Tilda is put
behind 3d-foam. I have made the leaves myself
from a great idea and tutorial from this girl.


(Inside the card)"...Together with you..." the text is put
on 3d-foam. I have stamped and coloured the beachstamp
on the inside of the card and put the cute little airballoon
on 3d-foam. I made a beach by tear of pieces of sandbrown
cardstock. When the card is put together the beachstamp on
the inside shines through the wellum so you get the feeling
there is something more to see on the inside...


A closeup on the surfboard; I have put 3d-glue
on the bubbles and some stickles to.


Some waterdrops on the leaves...
3d-glue when it´s best!


All material comes from Magnolia.
Have anice day on the beach!//Lillemor

13 kommentarer:

  1. Helt otroligt snyggt kort!
    xx Lena

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hejsan Lillemor!
    Åh, vilket vackert kort du gjort.
    jag vill följa med till den stranden;))
    Du har fångat allt. mystiken och spänningen.
    Den härliga stranden och kärleken till livet.
    Du är såå duktig och jag är tacksam för att fått lära känna just dig..
    kramar Camilla

    SvaraRadera
  3. Åh, WOW, Lillemor!
    Du är ju helt fantastisk.
    Vilket kort!
    Ha det bra!
    Kramar från Hanna

    SvaraRadera
  4. Absolutely stunning Lillemor! I love all the details you've put on this card like the embossed vellum and the "beach":-D Very inspiring!!!

    Inge xOx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oj så jätte snyggt kort!

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a great artwork you've done!! I just love it!
    Love from Karina

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wooooowww!! Utrolig flott kort igjen Lillemor! Så stilig du har laget surfebrettet! Og sanden på sandstranden!! Hvor får du alle ideene fra??!:)
    Klemmer fra Camilla.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Fabulous card Lillemor, your colouring is stunning and I love all the detail.

    Liza x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Oj så fantastisk flot er det, kortet.
    Dråberne er virkelig seje...

    SvaraRadera
  10. Woweee, I just adore your card, Lillemor, both inside and out, stunning work!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    SvaraRadera
  11. this is just adorable!! I love the colours and your pefekt colouring. the surf board is fabulous
    xoxo BA

    SvaraRadera
  12. GORGEOUS! I love everything about it...the surfboard is fantastic! What a great idea. Very very creative and beautiful! :)

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!