torsdag 18 februari 2010

Dt-card #1

Today I want to show you a Dt-card for Magnolia.
I´s a pretty simple layout whith focus on the
image and the text.


I have used "Tilda picking lilacs" from
Chasing butterflies collection 2009
and the great text "friends fill"from
pet/animal collection 2009.

It happened to be a little misstake when I was
stamping the text. As I had not made up my mind what
text to use for this card, I started painting the image first.
There is always a little risk doing this if you want to
place the text right beside your painted image...

When I finally came up with the idea to use this
text, the image was ready and done.
But I did not ink it up properly so
there was a lousy first result...
But I am not the kind of person that just throws
hours of work away so I took a chance and
inked the text up again...put it where I thought
it would be...and- it turned out pretty well,
or what do you think?

A closeup at the flowers.
The pink "lilly" is from Magnolias shop.
I have inked the flowers with distresspad "vintage photo"
and then added som stickles to them.
***
Now I have to go back to my secret projects
for next Magnolia Ink!
Have a nice day and thanks for
dropping by!

13 kommentarer:

  1. Hallo,
    Deine Karte ist wunderschön, ich liebe Magnolia - Stempel auch.

    Liebe Grüße

    Ursula

    SvaraRadera
  2. It's not "simple", it's just stunning !!! I really l ove the colors and the swirls stamps around the image, so elegant !!!
    I love it :)
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Simply can be beautiful to.
    I like your card i'ts a beauty.

    x Esther

    SvaraRadera
  4. I always admire your work ! Beautiful !

    hugs,
    ying

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous!!!! Beautiful coloring and details.
    As usual your card is stunning!
    Hugs,
    LIM

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fantastic work, Lillemor.
    I love the colours you used and the coloring style.

    Hugs,
    Sabrina

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a stunning card Lillemor. So beautiful. Great image!!
    Hugs Trudy

    SvaraRadera
  8. Your project is just gorgeous. I love the simple layout . The colouring is so pretty.

    SvaraRadera
  9. hi lillemor
    your card is stunning
    xoxo BA

    SvaraRadera
  10. Your card is really BEAUTIFUL Lillemor!!!
    Wonderful colouring and sweet papers.
    Lots of hugs
    Swantje x

    SvaraRadera
  11. This is really~really gorgeous! Your coloring is fantastic!

    SvaraRadera
  12. Oh Lillemor, your card is beautiful! It's not simple...lots of wonderful details and I think your sentiment came out perfect! I love how you color your images and can't wait to see more! Hugs, Cami

    SvaraRadera
  13. Hello Lillemor,

    I just had to visit your blog, I am back from my holiday in Austria. I don't have the mountains and snow right around the corner as you have. I love this stunning beautiful card.

    Have a nice weekend!

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!