lördag 1 maj 2010

Bubbling Tilda...

Hi!
I know it´s been awfully quiet in here for some while.
In this time of year it always seems to be so much
to do and so little time...

Today I had some time to sit down with my new
stamps and colour them. This new "Bubbling Tilda"
from Magnolia is so fun to work with!




Card Reciepe:
Cardstock; pink, white, turquoise and mintgreen.
Patterned paper: MME wild asparagus "sweet little one"
Stamp: Bubbling Tilda from Magnolia
Text: Melissa Franches clearstamps
Ink: Making memories black and staz on timber brown.
Flowers: Tabbycrafts, wildorchidcrafts
Butterflies: Karen Marie clip Panduro.
Corners: Pagoni
Stickles: Stardust and Platinum

Colouringtechnic:
Distress ink refills on aquarellepaper 300 gr
Colours:
Skin: vintage photo+tattered rose
wings: broken china+victorian velvet
Dress: victorian velvet
Hair: Antique linnen, walnut stain and vintage photo
Around the image: faded jeans

I have cut out the wings on Tilda as my Dt-friend
Camilla often does. Thanks Camilla for getting
me this little darling!

Have a nice evening!


9 kommentarer:

  1. wow so beautiful card !!! I love it !!
    big hugs
    tina46

    SvaraRadera
  2. Lillemor! Jag bara ÄLSKAR det;)
    Allt är så snyggt.
    Färger och papper och texten.
    Önskar dig en härlig helg.
    Nu ska ja lägga mig, har jobbat och har så ont i huvudet.
    Kramar Camilla

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful work Lillemor, I adore this sweet image.

    Liza x

    SvaraRadera
  4. stunning card!!! really lovely
    xoxo BA

    SvaraRadera
  5. wunderschön, kann mich kaum satt sehen ein Traum.

    Gruß Ursula

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love this wonderful card the stamp the flowers all perfect !!!

    hugs xx Cora

    SvaraRadera
  7. Superfint kort! Motivet är underbart sött och superfint målat :) Massor med vackra detaljer som vanligt.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Beautiful, beautiful card!! Love your colors, coloring, DPs...I love it all!! And thanks for the great tutorial on distress coloring. I want to try this as well...so your tutorial came at the perfect time for me! Thanks so very much. Pat Frank http://cards2cherish.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!