fredag 18 juni 2010

A ton of love for you...

Hi!
Today I show you a shakercard with Magnolias
cute elephant and the matching text:
A ton of love for you.

Here you can see the small glasspearls I put behind
the plasticwindow, that I made out of overheadplastic
that I embossed in a cuttlebugembossingstencil.


Tomorrow I am going to a wedding!
No it´s not Victoria and Daniels wedding
(the crownprincess and her prince),
it´s some other dear friends.
I am so looking forward to just lean back
and enjoy the party! Today I found the perfect
dress so I am so happy. The only thing for
me to do is to by a matching scarf tomorrow.
I saw one today that will be lovely,
so I don´t have do search through all boutiqes
once again...:o).

Have a nice weekend!


7 kommentarer:

  1. Heel mooi gemaakt, prachtig met het bloemen lintje! Geniet van het feestje ,hopelijk is het prachtig weer dat je van je nieuwe kleedje kan genieten! Liefs,Celia.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så nydelig et kort!! Kjempe flott med de perlene!!

    ;0)Gry-Beate

    SvaraRadera
  3. Men OJ så fint kort du gjort!!!! Vilka dekorationer.....och så himla rolig idé med det lilla plastfönstret!! SUPER!!

    Maritha

    SvaraRadera
  4. wow One word GORGEOUS !!!

    xx Cora

    SvaraRadera
  5. Ooh Lillemor! I love your card! :)
    Your colouring is amazing :) And your card looks so beautiful with all the flowers and other details :)

    Have a lovely weekend :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    SvaraRadera
  6. very beautiful and amazing card, I love it !!
    Hugs,
    Ying

    SvaraRadera
  7. Lillemor, I love the look of your shaker card, it is beautiful. The image is adorable and coloured so wonderfully and the flowers and embellies are gorgeous. Have a wonderful time at the Wedding, hoping you will share some photos of you in your new dress and scarf.
    hugs Jodie from Oz

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!