onsdag 18 augusti 2010

A spooky note...

Hi!
Today I want to show this Halloweencard.
I know it´s quite some time left before we
reach the date, but I know time flies...


All stamps comes from Magnolia.


It was so fun to make a card in these colours!
I have used Dusty Concord, Aged Mahogny,
Black Sooth and Tumbled Glass.
For skin I´ve used Vintage Photo + tattered rose.


The big black flower + red chandelier + brads comes
from Magnolia. The tag is the new Hickorie Die tag.


Do you see the black spider in the left corner?
It´s a toy I found in an old toybox at home,
it´s perfect for my card- dont you think!?

Wish you all a pleasent (and not spooky)
evening tonight!


6 kommentarer:

  1. Oh...I love Halloween cards and your Halloween card is simply gorgeous!!! All the embellies you have used...soo cool! Especially the spider...LOL =) Simply stunning!
    Martina

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh this is so adorable! I love your colouring and that spider is adorable!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful Card!! I Love your coloring and YES the spider was perfect. I was looking at some spiders yesterday at my Local craft store thinking those would be cute on a card!

    Tracy Valure

    SvaraRadera
  4. Men vad häftig. Massor med coola detaljer och fina färger. Du är så duktig på att färglägga. Jag gillar spindelnäten i hörnen. Kram

    SvaraRadera
  5. wow what a gorgeous halloween card the colours beautiful you make a beautiful card I love it !!
    greethings Cora

    SvaraRadera
  6. Fabulous card! I just love it! ♥

    Hugs,
    ¤ Manuela¤

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!