tisdag 4 mars 2014

Butterflies at MDUC...

Tuesday and time for the midweek reminder at MDUC.
The theme is butterflies!

Here is my card for inpisration.
I have used GeminiTilda from Magnolias Zodiac collection.
I coloured in sephia (walnut stain) and let the card 
go in brown monocromatic style.

Butterflies: Doohickey butterflie and
borderdie from Joy Craft.



Colouring: Distress ink reinkers, 

watercolourpaper Langton.

syntethicbrushes 00 and 000.


Really like this new stamp a lot.
So versative!


Flowers from Woc.


Designpaper: Maja Design.
Beatiful lace: Hjerteboden.



The shape of the card is made by 
Go Create border frame frilly #15.
Big thanks to my sweet friend Debbie
that bought this particular one for me.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Remember to pop over to MDUC to see what gorgeuss stuff
my talented teamies have made for you!




2 kommentarer:

  1. Amazing Colouring and your card is just Exquisite! Love visiting this Amazing Blog!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nyyyyydelig Fargelegging!!! WOW... Fantastiske Farger og Lekre Detajler.. Nydelig satt sammen!! Fantastisk kort!!!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!