söndag 18 mars 2012

Dt-card BabyTilda...

Hi!
I have a new dt-card for you today.
This time I have inked "Baby-Tilda" from Magnolias
latest stampcollection, called
"Princes and Princesses 2012".


***


***


***


***


 Designpapers: 
 Magnolias "The winner takes it all";
Champion flower turquoise

Magnolia Doohickey dies:
"Scalloped tag"
"So wrapped lovely"
"Angel wing"

I have tried Distress markers for Tildas hair.
I am just playing along with them trying to figure
out if I like them or not...
I really like the soft brushtip, it´reminds me
of the copictips, though the colouringtechnic is different
from the copicmarkers that I never really
have learned how to use...

Sometimes it´s ruff to get outside the safetybox,
but I have already ordered some more Di markers.
I think the Di markers works excellent
together with my regular colouringtechnic
that is Distress reinkers and syntethicbrush.

Have a nice sunday!

12 kommentarer:

  1. Wow!!
    Så snyggt att det blev, jättefina färger och du har lyckats att få blommorna så fint.
    Tycker du har lyckats mycket bra med dina Distress makers:)
    Ha en härlig söndag vännen:)
    Kramar Camilla

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så Herlig søtt.. Nydelig Fargelegging.. Og Fantastisk Bakgrunn!.. Lekkert gjort.. Og Herlig pynt og Design.. Vakkert med Englevinger på tagen.. Og Nydelige blomster ..
    Vakkert og Lekkert! :o)

    SvaraRadera
  3. wowww
    love it..the pink around the image is really amazing

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hur fint som helst!! Färgerna är mina favoriter och de blev så supersnygga ihop här. Stämpeln är ju bara för söt =)
    Kram Iffa

    SvaraRadera
  5. Så nydelig. Elsker de klare fargene.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Så nyydelig! Fantastisk farget motiv, og nydelige former og pynt og tags!

    Klem, Anne.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Ett helt fantastikst vackert kort! Så underbart! Du färglägger så fint och.... ja det är så vackert!
    Vad har du använt för die till att göra kortbasen - mkt fint!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hiya Lillemor!
    How are ya girly! I LOVE this card. I'm in into the whole baby thing but I must say I really wish I would have gotten this in my DT kit. This image is just darling. Of course you have made her come to life. Gorgeous coloring and details, as always.
    Big Hugs!

    SvaraRadera
  9. So pretty... loved the colors you used! Great job!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Awww what a little sweetie pie. Fantastic job on this stunning card! Your coloring is amazing. I just love the soft colors.
    Good luck with playing around with the di markers.
    Hugs Bonnie

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!