måndag 12 mars 2012

The winner is...

Hi!
I am so sorry for being a little late with this post...
I have been having some problems with
my internetconnection...

Anyway, it´s time to let Sally go to her new home.
I have been reading all your lovely and
funny comments in my candypost.
Thanks all of you who wanted to
give Sally a new home!
I have to pick one and it was not
an easy choise...


But there are one lady that
my heart is telling me will give
this little monkey a really good home.
This is what she wrote:


"My both sons are adopted from Colombia
And after a lot of troubles my oldest son came back
home with his little babydaugther.
So I adopted this little girl too.
So this monkey is very very welcome.
And also because this granny loves
Tilda and Edwin very must and love to make
nice things with them.
With love from Holland"

Please send me an email with your adress
so Sally can arrive as soon as possible
to you and your lovely family!


With all my love



2 kommentarer:

  1. Lucky girl Dorothy!!! Have a lot of fun with Sally!!
    Hugs, Karin

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Lillemor I would like to nominate you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Please pop over into my blog for details http://pastelandcreams.blogspot.com xxx Claire

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!
Thanks for your comment!